Thursday 6 October 2011

Legs have it ... Also in the workplace. Wear a skirt!

The people who know me, know I just love wearing skirts. It took me a while to find the right brand and size of tights, but since I've got those, I wear my skirts all year round. To me skirts are very practical and easy to move around in and simply make me feel good. At home, at work and when I'm going out. And, they're very good at  showing off  my favourite pair of boots or shoes!


But, it's not just me who loves skirts...I recently read an article about fashion and performance in the workplace and the results of the latest research show that you're much better off wearing a skirt. The skirt gives you a better first impression than a trouser suit or pants and shirt and therefore more success in the workplace. Out goes the believe that women should dress like men to become equals. Women were considered more confident and more likely to earn a higher salary when wearing a skirt instead of trousers. Hooray! Let's embrace our female persona and  conquer the world! Legs have it!


And while browsing for some beautiful skirt-photographs I come across these ... Beautiful women in beautiful skirts...
Photographs taken by "The Satorialist" 

And for those who got inspired: Some new skirts in store at "The Blue Tree" 

Black Sheer Skirt

Denim Mini Skirt

Black Embroidered Skirt

Fuchsia Mini Skirt

Silk Floral Skirt

Silk Batik Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment